Just like heart disease, the neurological disability in a human being is also a serious concern! Needless to say, it demands more vigilant care and timely treatment for active results. Indus Hospital has been providing essential treatment for neurological diseases, no matter whether they are chronic and require enduring follow up and solutions! Be it chronic diseases like Dementia or the early signs of neurological problems like Neuropathy, Myopathy, headache and backache, Indus Hospitals are available for all the Neuro- related needs! Unlike the past, the present condition of medical science has witnessed boon pertaining to the treatment and solutions of neurological diseases. We are lucky to be an influential part of this change!
With Neurological Division at Indus Hospitals, our sole aim is to improve the current face of neurological treatment- so that the general public could access the services in the most convenient way. The neurological division at Indus includes:
- Dedicated wing for Spine Clinics- Patients dealing with degenerative, congenital and developmental spine disorders like scoliosis, spinal stenosis, rupture disc, herniated disc, spine arthritis, vertebral fractures, spinal column tumor and other spine infections can get benefitted with our dedicated wing. We offer both conservative and operative means of management through our spine clinics- implementing a state-of-art technology and equipments.
- Indus powers an adaptable Neurological operating theatre- manned by the renowned range of neurosurgeons, endovascular and paramedical staff.
- The Neurosurgical ICU at Indus: Empowered with the finest aid of brain monitoring techniques that includes quantitative EEG, Transcranial Doppler, and Cerebral Metabolism, the Neurological ICU at Indus is managed by the team of Neurologist and Anesthetist round the clock.
- Clinical Wing of Neuroscience: Indus also provides acute stroke unit with the help of a dedicated wing of neuroscience.
- Advanced Neuroimaging Facilities: It includes medical services for CT scan, EEG, Color Doppler, etc. Compromising with the technology and ignoring safety of our patients, especially in the neurological division, is something unacceptable for Indus.
At Indus Hospitals, we treat:
- Brain tumour- (Benign and skull-base tumour, malignant tumour, metastatic tumour, pituitary tumour), Aneurysms, Vascular Tumour, Vascular Occlusions, Stroke or Brain Attack, Head injury, Brain and related infectious diseases, Hydrocephalus, Spinal Tumour, Degenerative Diseases of the Spine, Disc Problem, Spine Infection and Pain Syndrome (both chronic and intractable).
The Various Neurosurgery Programs at Indus
1. Programs for Brain Surgery that includes solutions for Brain Tumour Surgery, Neurovascular Surgery, Neuroendoscopy and Surgery for Trauma.
2. Programs for Spine Surgery that includes treatment for Endoscopic disc removal, MAST (Minimal Access Spinal Technologies), Artificial Disc Replacement surgery and Trauma.
3. Pediatric Neurosurgery.
4. Peripheral Nerve surgery and Brachial Plexus Surgery.