For accessing the best purpose of general and laparoscopic surgery, Indus equips some of the best medical surgeons, infrastructure, and technology. A versatile cum compassionate team of professionals makes our surgical department the most outstanding healthcare service in the Tricity. The general and laparoscopic department at Indus deals with various surgeries that include abdomen, skin, tissues, hernia and breast related health problems. What makes Indus special in dealing with these surgeries is that with medical excellence, we also provide finest services of quality assessment, proactive healthcare, use of latest means of technology in operative care, and so on. When it comes to General and Laparoscopic surgery, Indus believes in ensuring faster recovery time through the use of top class medication.
The General and Laparoscopic surgery at Indus believes in:
- Ensuring least amount of pain and bleeding during the process of operation.
- Taking effective steps to reduce the occurrence of scars after the surgery.
- Respecting technology more than the traditional methods of surgery.
- Imparting individual care and concern to the patients.
- Adopting the fine means of minimal invasive procedures.
- Providing medical services for Hernia Surgery.
- Lower Gastrointestinal and Colorectal Surgery.
- Pancreas, Liver, Bile Duct and Gall Bladder Surgery.
- Upper Gastrointestinal and Stomach Surgery
While there are ‘n’ number of ways and techniques that a physician can choose for surgery, the goal of the best method is to ensure less pain and quick recovery of the patient. At Indus, we perform all invasive surgeries with the help of general anesthetic. The aim behind each of our effort is to ensure a healthier tomorrow for our patients.