Free Medical health Check- Up camp in Gurdwara Dera Sahib, Sohana
Providing ease to the hectic routine of professionals, Indus Super Specialty Hospital conducted a Free Medical Health Check-up Camp at Gurdwara Dera Sahib, Sohana. The camp was led under the supervision of Mr. Devinder Pal Singh (Mass Media Officer), Mr. Ramandeep Singh (Sales Marketing Executive) who managed to arrange the entire camp with the best help of medical physicians and consultants Dr. Gurpreet Singh (Internal Medicine), Dr. Vinod Kumar (Orthopedics), Dr. Prannay Gulati (Psychiatry). Dealing with the fast pace of modern life is not easy, especially when healthcare is a concern. The aim of the general medical camp was to understand and assist the growing medical needs of our patients. The camp was organized on 3rd March’16.
Some key features of the camp:
• The camp benefitted about 200 patients.
• Integrated multi-discipline approach through a general camp.
• Helping the investigative medical data.
• Providing comprehensive medical services with ease.
• Spreading right medical awareness.
• Distributed free medicines.