Gynae & Infertility Camp at Medicure Hospital
We understand the urge of extending family, the call of bring a new member to life and dealing with the complications of infertility. The Gynae and Infertility camp organized by Indus Hospital at Medicure Hospital was a step taken forward to help the related medical concerns of patients. The camp was organized on 9th August 2015 and was led under the guidance of PRO Jugraj Singh. Indus Hospital powers the best IVF Institute in the Tricity region: it is the reason we thought of extending our medical services through a camp.
Some Feature of the camp:
• Reportedly, more than 138 patients attended the medical camp.
• The majority of the cases reported in the camp were related to infertility.
• Spreading awareness about the merits of IVF procedure.
• Imparting necessary information about the Gynae related disbeliefs.
• Informing patients about the most potent solutions of fertility treatment.