|Indus Privilege Card|
Work Experience :
Dr Rajan Sharma has been trained in Urology and Renal transplantation from one of the best Urology Institute of India, Muljibhai Patel Urological Hospital, Nadiad, Gujarat. He has extensive training and experience of Endourology i.e treating Kidney diseases endoscopically and laparoscopically. He has to his credit more than 800 successful procedures of percutaneousendoscopic surgery of Kidney stones with Mini PCNL in the last 5 years. He was involved in the development of operating Kidney stones through a small needle-sized sheath called “Micro-PCNL”. This paper has also been published in the American Journal of Urology. He has a special interest in laparoscopic Urology in which the entire Kidney surgery is performed from a small keyhole.
Best Poster prize in USICON 2009, Indore January 2009 titled “Laparoscopic Adrenalectomy for large adrenal tumours: Is it feasible”
Best Poster prize in Indian Society Of Organ Transplant (ISOT 2010), Hyderabad for poster titled, “Can we further decrease donor morbidity with Lapro-endoscopic single site (LESS) Donornephrectomy?”
Best video prize in Chandigarh Best video category, USICON 2011 Kolkata, Titled, “Micro PercutaneousNephrolithotomy: The new cutting-edge technology in PCNL”
Publications: Dr Rajan Sharma has to his credit 12 publications in various national and international journals of Urology. He has till date presented 11 papers in various national and international conferences of Urology.
Dr Manoj Kumar is a renowned Endocrinologist (Adult and Pediatric), Diabetologist and Hormone super specialist. He brings with him more then 8 years of experience in Endocrinology and Diabetes. He has >20 research papers in international journals and has > 100 citations of his work. He has presented research papers in different countries across the globe (USA, Sweden, Netherlands, United Kingdom, Poland and Germany).
1. He completed his M.B.B.S. from Pt. BDS PGIMS, Rohtak in 2005
2. M.D. Medicine from SMS Medical College and Hospital in 2010
3. He worked as Senior Resident in Department of Endocrinology at VMMC and Safdarjung Hospital June 2010 to May 2012
4. He cleared his D.M. Endocrinology with Gold Medal from SSKM & IPGME&R Kolkata in 2015.
5. He was Consultant and Head of Department at Jaypee Hospital, Noida from 2016 to Jan 2018.
6. He was awarded the Speciality Certificate in Endocrinology and Diabetes in June 2015 by Federation of Royal College of Physicians of United Kingdom, the Association of British Clinical Diabetologists and the Society of Endocrinology.