Free Medical Camp at Food Corporation of India, Sector- 31/A Chandigarh
The growing surge between the demand and supply of medical facilities is unhealthy for the progress of our society. Providing ease to the hectic routine of professionals, Indus Healthcare conducted a Free Medical Check -up camp at Food Corporation of India, Sector- 31/ A Chandigarh. Indus Team managed to arrange the entire camp with the best help of medical physicians and consultants: Dr. Navpreet Buttar ( Gynecologist), Dr. VPS Sandhu ( orthopedics), Dr. Gurpreet Singh (Internal Medicine), Dr. Amit ( Dental). Dealing with the fast pace of modern life is not easy, especially when healthcare is a concern. The aim of the medical camp was to understand and assist the growing medical needs of our patients. The camp was organized on 15 Jan’ 2016.
Some key features of the camp:
• The camp benefitted about 120 patients.
• Integrated multi-discipline approach through a general camp.
• Helping the free investigative medical data.
• Providing comprehensive medical services with ease.
• Spreading right medical awareness.